Attorney Lauren Powell has been representing individuals and small business owners for over 11 years. Lauren concentrates her practice in the areas of bankruptcy, family law, and wills and trusts. Lauren is very passionate about what she does, and is committed to obtaining the best results for her clients. Lauren believes that there is a time for negotiation and a time to fight, and guides her clients on their way to an excellent resolution of their legal issues. Lauren understands that legal issues are very stressful to deal with, and is committed to taking the stress out of it. Lauren's past clients often remark on how friendly and easy Lauren is to deal with, and the high level of personal service she provides to all her clients.
Lauren is licensed to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
Lauren is a Member of:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Michigan
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Women Attorneys Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association
Lauren has also served as a panelist at numerous legal seminars, and presented many seminars on bankruptcy law. Reach out to the firm if you would like to find out more about her experience!